RME BRC Basic Remote Controller
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The RME BRC Basic Remote Controller gives you control of your RME UCX, UFX, ADI-8 QS and other RME interfaces released after 2011
With a dial and two buttons the RME BRC Basic Remote Controller gives you control of the main monitoring functions on your RME audio interface including main output volume, headphone 1 and 2 and DIM. The Basic Remote Controller features a recall button and a programmable left button that can be assigned to the main functions of the TotalMix FX internal mixer including Talkback, Speaker B, Mono, Mute, Cue, recall of a mixer snapshot, access to Mute/Solo/Fader groups.
RME BRC Basic Remote Controller Overview
- Comes with the Fireface UCX and the ADI-8 QS
- Works with the Fireface UFX and RME interfaces, released after 2011
- Main encoder dial, two push buttons
- Solid metal case
- One programmable button assignable to Talkback, Speaker B, Mono, Mute, Cue, and more.
|Short Description||The RME BRC Basic Remote Controller controls of the RME UCX, UFX, ADI-8 QS and other RME interfaces.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products