- product images
- product info
- product specs
- 8-channel high-end line amplifier, XLR and TRS input, with gain control in 0.5 dB steps.
- 8-channel AD converter with low latency and high SNR, thanks to CS5381 converters. The digital outputs deliver the same signal as the line outputs.
- Analog outputs: max. level approx +27 dBu
- Digital outputs: Double ADAT for 8 channels @ 96 kHz, D-sub connector for 4 x AES/EBU up to 192 kHz (plus one AES input as sync source).
- Remote control via MIDI and MADI.
- All settings are stored permanently
- Optional MADI module
- Option Slot modules for other interface standards are currently under development
|Short Description||8 mic preamps, digitally controlled gain (0.5 dB steps), range and internal PAD (invisible to the user). This results in an incredible gain range of 85 dB. The input reaches full scale level at -55 dBu, but can also handle a maximum input level of +30 dBu!|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
Video1: RME Micstasy Explained
Video2: RME Micstasy - Luc Saint-Martin
- Related items / Alternative products
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%