8 mic preamps, digitally controlled gain (0.5 dB steps), range and internal PAD (invisible to the user). This results in an incredible gain range of 85 dB. The input reaches full scale level at -55 dBu, but can also handle a maximum input level of +30 dBu!
- 8-channel high-end line amplifier, XLR and TRS input, with gain control in 0.5 dB steps.
- 8-channel AD converter with low latency and high SNR, thanks to CS5381 converters. The digital outputs deliver the same signal as the line outputs.
- Analog outputs: max. level approx +27 dBu
- Digital outputs: Double ADAT for 8 channels @ 96 kHz, D-sub connector for 4 x AES/EBU up to 192 kHz (plus one AES input as sync source).
- Remote control via MIDI and MADI.
- All settings are stored permanently
- Optional MADI module
- Option Slot modules for other interface standards are currently under development