RME Multiface II Analogue / Digital Interface
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The RME Multiface II is a multi-format, 24-bit/96kHz multi-channel AD/DA converter and audio interface featuring RME’s award winning Hammerfall technology and Fireface 800’s latest circuit designs.
The RME Multiface II packs an impressive amount of I/O in a half-rack design with no less than 8 analogue I/O via TRS jacks, 8 digital I/O via ADAT, 1 Digital I/O via S/Pdif, wordclock, MIDI and one high-power analogue line and headphone output with a separate output for idependent submix.
The front panel features many useful status LEDs showing the MIDI state, digital input lock state, error state of the host-bus and more. The Multiface II features RME’s DIGIcheck metering and analysis tool as well as freely scalable meters capable of calculating Peak and RMS levels with no CPU load.
The Multiface II can be used laptops and desktops alike via a dedicated CardBus card, Express Card for laptops and PCI or PCIe card. Like many RME audio interfaces, the Multiface is capable of achieving great performance and minimal latency and CPU load.
An intelligent and unique SyncCheck technology checks all the inputs and shows their actual state while the Intelligent Clock Control concept lets you control easily all clocks and states.
RME Multiface II Main Features:
- 8 x analog line I/O, 24-Bit/96kHz, SNR 111 dBA, 1/4" TRS jacks
- 1 x ADAT digital I/O
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC)
- 1 x MIDI I/O, 16 channels high-speed MIDI
- 1 x hi-power analog line/headphone output, separate output for independent submix
- Hardware level calculation: freely scalable level meters, peak and RMS calculation without CPU load
- DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering - and analyse tool
- TotalMix: 720 channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution. MIDI remote controllable.
S/MUX poured in hardware: 4 channels 24-Bit/96kHz for record and playback via ADAT optical
|Short Description||24-bit/96kHz multi-channel AD/DA converter and audio interface featuring RME’s award winning Hammerfall technology and Fireface 800’s latest circuit designs.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products