Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone Vocal Pack Matched Pair
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Rode NT1-A Matched Pair large diaphragm condenser microphones are acoustically matched to provide beautifully detailed, warm and rich stereo recordings with a lot of depth.
The Rode NT1-A Matched Pair features a 1” diaphragm tuned to capture all the nuances of your sound source and is Ideal for stereo recording of choirs, drums overheads, pianos and more. Both microphones have been matched to be within ±½dB sensitivity of each other and are made to deliver the extended range usually heard on more expensive microphones.
The NT1-A Matched Pair by Rode comes fully featured in a zip pouch and includes professional accessories such as two shock mounts with built-in pop shield (one for each microphone), and two 20’ mic cables. The matched pair certification detailing the serial number of both microphones is also included.
Rode NT1-A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphones Matched Pair Overview:
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarised 25 mm (1") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: -31.9 dB re 1volt/pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: + 13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1k ohms)
- Dynamic Range: 132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 K ohms)
- Signal/Noise: > 88 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: Phantom P48, P24
- Matched pair has been acoustically matched for equal sensitivity from each mic. Includes certificate of testing.
- 10 Year Rode Warranty* (You will need to register your microphone at rodemic.com within one month of purchase of the microphone)
|Short Description||The Rode NT1-A Matched Pair provides two acoustically matched microphones capable of delivering a beautifully rich, full and warm sound.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Microphone Type||Broadcast Microphone|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|High Pass Filter||No|