Roger Schult UF1 Universal Filter Mastering EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Roger Schult UF1 Universal Filter is a five-band fully parametric EQ for mastering applications with comprehensive Mid/Side matrix functionality.
The Roger Schult UF1 features 5 high-end filers and an additional 36db/oct low-cut filter offering a choice between 30Hz or 36Hz for vinyl mastering. Each band covers a wide range of frequencies, with generous overlap between bands, and a +/-10dB gain. The bandwidth control is also very generous to a wide 0.5 Q to an extremely narrow Q of 15 that lets you remove problematic frequencies. These high-end filters allow for fading in or out particular instruments/frequency bands without dramatically affecting the rest of the signal.
The central part of the unit houses a comprehensive M/S Matrix which offers four different modes, solo of both mid and sides as well as a stereo width control to widen or narrow the stereo image of the mix. In addition, inputs can be swapped and the phase of the left channel can be reversed to check phase coherence of the signal.
A Mastering EQ in its own right, the UF1 uses high quality component throughout including high precision ELMA switches for ultra precise settings and recall.
Roger Schult UF1 Universal Filter Main Features:
- Full parametric 5 band hi-end filter for mastering
- Solo switch in every filter band
- Control and adjusting stereo width
- Channel control with side switch
- Link or unlink all or some filters
- Switchable M/S matrix with SOLO switch for M/S
- Phase corrected SOLO buttons for L/R and M/S signals
- Input gains L and R adjustable to balance the center
- Phase switch flips the phase 180 degrees of channel L
- Control switch for mono compatibility
- 4 operating modes for M/S and stereo
|Short Description||Five-band fully parametric mastering EQ with powerful and innovative M/S matrix modes and monitoring|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|High Pass Filter||36dB/oct @ 30Hz and 36Hz|
|Low Pass Filter||No|
|High Frequency Range||1k2Hz-25kHz|
|High Mid Frequency Range||350Hz - 16k5Hz|
|Mid Frequency Range||125Hz - 6k5Hz|
|Low Mid Frequency Range||50Hz - 2K3Hz|
|Low Frequency Range||17Hz - 815Hz|
|Channel Count||Dual Channel|