Roger Schult UF2 Universal Filter Mastering EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Roger Schult UF2 Universal Filter Mastering EQ is a dual-channel five-band fully parametric EQ with subsonic filter (high pass filter) designed for mixbus processing and mastering.
The Roger Schult UF2 offers extremely precise EQ with Q factors of up to 15 for ultra-surgical cuts often required during mastering applications as well as very generous frequency overlap between each band. Each of the 5-bands can be soloed via the Solo switch to help you focus on the band you’re trying to correct or simply bypassed. A steep 36dB high-pass filter is also provided and can be set to work at 30Hz or 38Hz.
The central section of the UF2 mastering EQ includes Left and right volume controls designed to compensate for differences between channels while a central output level controls the overall output and offers ranges of +/-10dB.
Using high-quality components throughout including high-precision ELMA switches enable for precise settings and recalls.
Roger Schult UF2 Universal Filter Mastering EQ Main Features:
- Fully parametric 2x 5-band filter
- Frequency range from 15 Hz to 20.1 kHz
- Next Q-factor from 0.4 to 15
- Overlapping filter frequencies
- Wide control range of +/- 10 dB
- Bypass function for each filter
- Unique Solo function
- Separate input level for L and R
- Central control of the stereo bus
- Bypass function of all filters
- Switchable subsonic filter for 30 Hz or 38 Hz
- Subsonic filter with 36dB / octave slope
|Short Description||Dual-channel five-band fully parametric EQ with subsonic filter (high pass filter) designed for mixbus processing and mastering.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £6,485.00 Ex. VAT: £5,404.17
Inc. VAT: £1,599.00 Ex. VAT: £1,332.50
Inc. VAT: £379.00 Ex. VAT: £315.83
Inc. VAT: £2,760.00 Ex. VAT: £2,300.00
Inc. VAT: £75.00 Ex. VAT: £62.50