Roger Schult W2377 - High Band 500 Series EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Roger Schult W2377 High Band is a 500 Series EQ module which can be used on its own or as part of a 500 Series modular EQ system comprising of 3 modules covering the whole frequency spectrum.
The Roger Schult W2377 High Band is a fully parametric EQ ranging from 1.03 kHz to 23.2kHz with a +/-10dB of gain available and a filter resonance (or Q) from 0.3 to 10 in 9 incremental steps. High-pass or Low-pass filters can also be engaged by turning the fitler resonance control all the way to the left or right.
In addition the W2377 includes illuminated switches and buttons allowing to quickly toggle between processed and unprocessed signal. A solo button is also included which when used with other linked W2377 modules allows you to only keep the desired module active. The Focus buttons inveserts the level of the module to allow for quick selection of the frequency.
The W2377 features high-quality ALPS potentiometers and ELMA setp switches for durability and precision settings.
Roger Schult W2377 High Band 500 Series EQ Main Features:
- Level potentiometer with midway indent at 0dB
- Frequency potentiometer for low, mid and high band filter
- 9 stepped ELMA switch for the adjustment of the filter resonance (Q-factor)
- Frequency selective high-pass and low-pass filter function
- Illuminated switches for the true bypass and solo function
- Illuminated button (Focus) activates the invert-function of the level control
|Short Description||500 Series EQ module designed to focus on high frequencies and designed to be part of a 500 Series Modular EQ System.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £156.00 Ex. VAT: £130.00
Inc. VAT: £199.00 Ex. VAT: £165.83
Inc. VAT: £239.00 Ex. VAT: £199.17
Inc. VAT: £2,327.00 Ex. VAT: £1,939.17
Inc. VAT: £12,974.40 Ex. VAT: £10,812.00