Roger Schult W2377 – Low Band 500 Series EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Roger Schult W2377 Low Band is a 500 Series low band EQ module designed to be used on its own or as part of a 500 Series modular mastering EQ system comprising of 3 modules covering the whole frequency spectrum.
The Roger Schult W2377 low band is a fully parametric EQ with a wide frequency range starting from 20Hz all the way to 730kHz with a +/-10dB of gain available and a 9 position stepped Q control ranging from 0.3 to 10 including high-pass and low-pass at the extreme left or right settings.
Three illuminated switches and buttons are also included. An Off button allows the user to quickly engage or disengage the module to hear how the eq is affecting the signal. The Solo switch can be enabled when used with other linked W2377 modules to only keep the desired module active allowing you to hear precisely the band that you are affecting. The Focus buttons inverts the level of the module to allow for quick selection of the frequency to boost or cut.
High-quality components have used throughout including ALPS pots and ELMA step switches for durability and precision settings and recall ideal for mastering application.
Roger Schult W2377 Low Band 500 Series EQ Main Features:
- Level potentiometer with midway indent at 0dB
- Frequency potentiometer for low, mid and low band filter
- 9 stepped ELMA switch for the adjustment of the filter resonance (Q-factor)
- Frequency selective high-pass and low-pass filter function
- Illuminated switches for the true bypass and solo function
- Illuminated button (Focus) activates the invert-function of the level control
|Short Description||500 Series EQ module designed to focus on Low frequencies and designed to be part of a 500 Series Modular EQ System.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products