Roger Schult W2377 - 500 Series Mid Band EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Roger Schult W2377 Mid Band is a 500 Series mid band EQ module designed to be used on its own or as part of a 500 Series modular mastering EQ system.
The Roger Schult W2377 Mid band is a fully parametric EQ featuring a surprisingly wide frequency range starting from 155Hz to 3.5kHz making it a truly useful EQ in its own right. +/-10dB of gain is available and a 9 position stepped filter resonance control lets you set how wide or narrow the curve is and ranges from 0.3 to 10. High-pass and low-pass filters are also included by setting the Q control to the extreme left or right settings.
Three illuminated buttons called Off, Focus and Solo are also included. The Off button serves as a bypass and can be used to quickly assess how the eq is affecting the signal. The Solo switch can be activated when several W2377 modules are linked together as part of a modular system, and disengages all other modules, allowing you to focus exactly on the band that you are affecting. Finally, the Focus button inverts the level of the module enabling the quick selection of the frequency you want to control.
ALPS pots and ELMA step switches are used for durability, precision settings and recall making the w2377 ideal for mastering application.
Roger Schult W2377 Mid Band 500 Series EQ Main Features:
- Level potentiometer with midway indent at 0dB
- Frequency potentiometer for low, mid and Mid band filter
- 9 stepped ELMA switch for the adjustment of the filter resonance (Q-factor)
- Frequency selective high-pass and low-pass filter function
- Illuminated switches for the true bypass and solo function
- Illuminated button (Focus) activates the invert-function of the level control
|Short Description||500 Series EQ module designed to focus on Mid frequencies and designed to be part of a 500 Series Modular EQ System.|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
- Related items / Alternative products