Rupert Neve Designs Portico 511 - 500 series Mic Pre
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Rupert Neve Designs 511 is a 500 Series mic preamp using the preamp circuitry of the 5017 designed to provide a superb classic sound.
The Rupert Neve Desgins 511 provides a vast array of sonic textures, from pristine sound to the classic Neve tones, thanks to the use of Silk and Texture circuit which adds transformer harmonic distortion to provide the warm vintage sound associated with Neve designs.
The Rupert Neve 511 provides 66dB of clean gain thanks to a 10-position 6dB/step gain control and a +/-6dB trim control for fine adjustment. +48V Phantom power is provided and the same transient optimised high-pass filter found in the 5012 is included with a range of 20Hz to 250Hz to counteract proximity effect and remove unwanted rumble.
As with all Rupert Neve Designs’ units, the 511 provides very low noise and distortion operation ensuring superior performance thanks to a carefully designed signal paths and Class A design.
Rupert Neve Designs 511 500 Series Mic Preamp Main Features:
- Preamp circuitry from the 5017 preamp
- Versatile tone shaping provided by the Silk/Texture circuit
- Sweepable highpass filter circuit from the 5012 preamplifier
- Sonically flexible microphone preamplifier in 500 Series format
- High-quality mic preamp taken from the 5017
- Silk control gives you vintage to modern sounds
- Tailor you low-end with a sweepable highpass filter
- Compact and convenient 500 series design
|Short Description||500 Series Mic Preamp with Silk/Texture Circuit for Vintage Classive Neve Tone|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Manufacturer||Rupert Neve Designs|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £64.98 Ex. VAT: £54.15
Inc. VAT: £1,480.80 Ex. VAT: £1,234.00
Inc. VAT: £1,785.00 Ex. VAT: £1,487.50
Inc. VAT: £1,918.80 Ex. VAT: £1,599.00
Inc. VAT: £91.00 Ex. VAT: £75.83