Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Rupert Neve Designs RNHP is a high quality headphone amplifier with input source selector. It has huge headroom and uncompromised sound quality.
The Rupert Neve Designs RNHP uses the output circuitry found in the 5060 centrepiece Desktop Mixer and boasts a specifically calibrated +4dBu balanced line, unbalanced RCA and 3.5mm inputs. Using a dedicated amplifier ensures your headphones work to their best performance. In addition to its powerful amplifier it boasts a precise calibration for any input source.
The RNHP uses three specially calibrated inputs to accommodate all the different devices and includes balanced combo XLR/Jack, unbalanced RCA and 3.5mm mini-jack input for your phone.
The RNHP is housed in a VESA-mountable design, which can be mounted with any VESA 100 compatible mount, such as pole mounts; wall mounts table mounts and more.
Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Headphone Amplifier Main Features:
- Reliable, reference-grade amplification for any pair of headphones
- Based on the headphone amp in the RND 5060 Centerpiece
- Effortless sonic performance
- The ability to drive virtually any headphones
- Dedicated 24-volt design
- Calibrated +4dBu Line, RCA, and 1/8" stereo inputs
- Near-zero-ohm output impedance minimizes frequency-based reactive-load impedance shifts
- Road-tough, VESA-mountable steel chassis
|Short Description||High quality headphone amplifier with input source selector. It has huge headroom and uncompromised sound quality.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Manufacturer||Rupert Neve Designs|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £219.00 Ex. VAT: £182.50
Inc. VAT: £165.00 Ex. VAT: £137.50
Inc. VAT: £439.00 Ex. VAT: £365.83
Inc. VAT: £649.00 Ex. VAT: £540.83
Inc. VAT: £269.00 Ex. VAT: £224.17