The Sennheiser HD 650 is an open back headphones designed for the discerning audiophiles and professionals alike.
The Sennheiser HD650 builds on the success of the award-winning HD 600 and offered further refinements delivering an even superior listening experience full of expressiveness, emotion while maintaining absolute precision and natural reproduction.
Each Sennheiser HD 650 consists of hand-picked systems with extremely narrow tolerances of ±1dB from each other, highly optimised magnet systems significantly reducing harmonic and intermodulation distortion and extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensuring excellent transient response. The HD 650 also features a unique damping element made form a fine acoustic metal mesh and ensuring a precise damping over the diaphragm eliminating standing waves within the diaphragm.
The Sennheiser HD650 is ideal for the audiophile or the classical recording engineer who wants a detailed and natural representation with a huge dynamic range and low-noise.
Sennheiser HD 650 Open Back Pro Studio Headphones Overview:
• Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
• Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
• High-quality titanium/silver finish
• A specially developed damping element, made from fine acoustic metal mesh, ensures a precise damping over the entire diaphragm surface, highly constant in all climates.
• Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
• Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
• Gold plated 1/4" jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
• 2-year warranty