The Sennheiser HD 600 are audiophile-grade stereo headphones for hi-fi and professional use.
The Sennheiser HD 600 features an advanced diaphragm design conceived to eliminate standing waves in the diaphragm material as well as magnet systems computer-optimised to reduce harmonic and intermodulation distortion. Additionally lightweight voice coils ensure a superior transient response while neodymium ferrous magnet systems deliver optimum sensitivity and dynamic range. The result is a truly open, natural and detailed sound that will satisfy audiophile listeners and professional engineers alike.
What’s more the Sennheiser HD600 are extremely comfortable to wear allowing for long session mixing without fatigue. The Sennheiser HD 600 are optimised to work with high quality Hi-Fi and professional systems and are long-time favourite for many classical music recording engineers.
Sennheiser HD 600 Open Back Headphones Overview:
• Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and grey
• High-quality, open metal mesh earpiece covers for an extremely transparent sound
• Computer-optimised magnet systems minimise harmonic and intermodulation distortion
• Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
• Neodymium ferrous magnet systems for optimum sensitivity and a wide dynamic range
• Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
• Detachable OFC copper cable, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise
• 2-year guarantee