Sennheiser MK4 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Sennheiser MK 4 is an affordable large diaphragm condenser microphone based on the highly popular e965 vocal microphone.
The Sennheiser MK4 uses a large 1 inch, 24-carat gold-plated diaphragm and a true condenser design and provides impressively fine resolution and outstanding sound quality. Ideal for professional studios and home recording setups, this professional microphone has been optimised for recording with low self-noise and capable of handling high SPL.
The MK4 is made in Germany with the transducer made in the same pristine room as all other capsules manufactured by Sennheiser and Neumann.
Sennheiser MK 4 Main Feature:
- Large-diaphragm capsule (1")
- True condenser design
- 24-carat gold -plated diaphragm
- Full metal housing
- Capsule shock-mounted internally to minimise structure-borne noise
- Designed for project studios and stage use
- Low inherent self-noise and high maximum SPL
- Made in Germany
- Transducer principle: externally polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB (A) / 20 dB (CCIR)
- Dynamic range: 130 dB
- Power supply: 48 V phantom powering (P48)
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA Max.
- Diameter of microphone body: 57 mm
- Length:160 mm
- Weight: 485g
|Short Description||Cardioid condenser with large 1" diaphragm spattered with 24-carat gold.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Microphone Type||Large Diaphragm Condenser|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|High Pass Filter||No|