Slate Batch Commander Pro Tools Shortcuts Software
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Slate Digital Batch Commander is an all-purpose key command tool that will revolutionize the way you work within the Pro Tools DAW environment. You can execute over a 1,000 key commands, menu selections and mouse clicks using a single button. The batch commander is sure to improve your workflow, saving valuable time within your sessions.
The Batch Commander by Slate Digital allows you to tighten up drums tracks, create headphone sends and fx returns, apply your favorite chain of plugins to multiple tracks, convert all your audio to MIDI and map MIDI notes from audio tracks along with many other capabilities. The Batch Commander comes programmed with over 80 predefined batch commands over 8 layouts. Hundreds of presets are easy to find using its QuickList function and the option to program and save user commands all help to manage your daily sessions
Batch Command Key Features
- Flexible and User-Customizable, Multi-Function Toolbar.
- Compatible with Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools 11.
- Future Compatibility with: Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Cubase, Nuendo and more.
- Compatible with MAC OSX 10.7+ and will be PC/Windows compatible in the future.
- Most Display Sizes Supported.
- We recommend the below computer specs.
- 2.3 GHz Processor or higher, 512MB Graphics or higher and 8GB of RAM. (4GB RAM Minimum.)
|Short Description||Key command controller for Pro Tools executing over 1000 commands using single buttons.|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £799.00 Ex. VAT: £665.83
Inc. VAT: £84.00 Ex. VAT: £70.00
Inc. VAT: £2,280.00 Ex. VAT: £1,900.00
Inc. VAT: £949.00 Ex. VAT: £790.83
Inc. VAT: £829.00 Ex. VAT: £690.83