Slate Media Technology Raven MTi2
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Slate Pro Audio Raven MTi2 is a multi-touch controller providing direct software control.
The Slate Pro Audio Raven MTi2 is as powerful as its predecessor with a few hardware updates. Sleeker, the Raven boasts the same ultra-fast touch response and accuracy. A new and redesigned stand makes it easier to angle to the user's preference. The MTi2 also includes a VESA-standard mount at the back. HDMI and DVI outputs.
Shipping with the latest Raven 3.0 software, it is now compatible with all major DAWs.
The Slate Pro Raven MTi2 is also now more affordable, the same price as a high quality computer monitor. Furthermore, it will provide far superior functionality with its touch control surface.
Slate Pro Raven MTi2 Multi-Touch Controller Main Feature:
- State-of-the-art 27″ multitouch display HD resolution of 1920×1080
- Completely LED backlit to consume less power and emits less EMI
- Six-touch display allows various multitouch features like fader control and more instant integration with most major DAWs
- Gives you hands-on control of all your DAW’s parameters as well as acts as your computer’s main touch-capable display
- Flexible and user-customizable, multifunction TOOLBAR
- It is also “Plug-and-Play” compatible, by communicating with your computer using a standard DVI cable and a USB 2.0 connection
- RAVEN MTi ships with all major DAW compatibility including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo, Live and more.
- RAVEN is currently compatible with MAC OSX and will be PC compatible soon.
|Short Description||Update of Slate’s multi-touch control surface providing direct software control.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Manufacturer||Slate Media Technology|
|Number of Faders||100mm virtual faders|
|Number of Knobs||Virtual knobs|
|Number of Soft Keys||Virtual soft keys|