Softube Acoustic Feedback
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Softube Acoustic Feedback is a simulated guitar feedback that delivers accurate cloning of guitar-amplifier hardware processer. The Softube plug-in achieves real-life personalities of how a guitar and cabinet react at max volume amplification when a sustained note is plucked. Whether you’re after a piece of kit that can have your notes hanging that little longer or applying a smooth fadeout, the Acoustic Feedback will help you accomplish those results.
Softube Acoustic Feedback includes the limited version of the White Amp from the Vintage Amp Room pack, providing full vintage processing within a DAW environment. It is fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos in addition to many other playing methods, which is great for any guitar enthusiast. Its easy-to-use user interface allows you to concentrate on the performance rather than fiddling with different settings with a two-knob panel that controls the feedback and sensitivity. Another great feature is its compatibility with a MIDI foot control giving you sense of interaction externally as well as internally within the software
Softube Acoustic Feedback Key Features
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback.
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc.
- Simple user interface: Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with the Tolerance switch.
- Compatible with MIDI foot controls
- Includes a stripped down*, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room.
|Short Description||Softube Acoustic Feedback is a guitar amplifier providing real life feedback/distortion within the box.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items