Softube Metal Amp Room
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Softube Metal Amp Room is a guitar amp simulation plug-in designed to recreate the raw power associated with high-gain amplifers.
The Softube Metal Amp Room plug-in offers a choice of two cabinets each with two microphone positions which can be moved continuously in the room to create the huge sound associated with metal genres. Developed in collaboration with Patrik Jensen of the Haunted and Tue Madsen (producer of Dark Tranquility and Sick of It All) the Metal Amp Room recreates all the intricacies of double miking an amplifier including the phase relationship between the two microphones. Balance between both mic is controllable via the Mix slider while a stereo width control lets you control the width of your guitars.
The amp section featured at the top of the plug-in includes a three-band EQ with addition depth and presence controls. Input gain offers different tone as it is pushed into drive and a Lead channel light lets the guitar cut through more naturally. An extremely fast gate with program dependent release has been added to allow for palm muting to allow for extremely fast playing while remaining natural when playing more slowly.
Softube Metal Amp Room Guitar Amp Simulation Plug-in Main Features
- Raw and authentic metal guitar amp sound
- Made in collaboration with Patrik Jensen (The Haunted) and producer Tue Madsen. Cabinet simulations made in the In Flames studio.
- Program-dependent guitar noise gate
- Two cabs with two mics per cabinet
- Easy to use balancing stereo mic preamp for balancing the two mics
- Flexible & continuous click-and-drag mic positioning
- Fully automatable parameters
|Short Description||Guitar amp simulation plug-in designed to recreate the raw power associated with high-gain amplifers.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £195.00 Ex. VAT: £162.50
Inc. VAT: £479.00 Ex. VAT: £399.17
£845.00Inc. VAT: £590.00 Ex. VAT: £491.67
Inc. VAT: £179.00 Ex. VAT: £149.17
Inc. VAT: £819.00 Ex. VAT: £682.50