- product Description
- Additional Information
Softube Passive-Attack is a collection of three different equalizers within a single plugin. Each equalizer offers different quirks and characteristics, emulating real workhorse units that were used on thousands of recordings past and present. With the addition of the Focusing Equalizer, adding saturation to the analogue chain.
Softube Passive-Attack includes a Passive Equalizer, an Active Equalizer and a Focusing equalizer. The Passive EQ is modeled from a famous German passive three-band eq, featuring a wide bandwidth and unsurpassed clear and open sound. The low boost provides warmth, and is perfect for fattening up a bass drum or guitar track. A gentle 6dB cut allows you to remove high frequencies, whilst the high boost opens the sound inserting life into any track.
The Active Equalizer is modeled from active equalizer designed and built in the Swiss Alps during the seventies. The Active EQ focuses on the sound with surgical precision with a more concentrated attitude, making it very useful when needing to extract any detail within the sound.
The Focusing Equalizer concept is Softube’s untraditional take on an EQ within its general use. The Focusing EQ is designed to do a lot of the thinking on your behalf. Rather than the conventional multi-bands, continuous gain, selectable Q and various curves, Softube Focusing EQ features a three-band EQ setting, hand selected by experienced engineers, offering guidance when dealing with tough decisions within your mix, allowing them to make the critical choices, using their expertise within sound design.
Softube Passive-Attack Key Features:
Passive Equalizer in short
- Three bands with an extremely wide and open sound
- Excellent treble control without any "digital harshness"
- Warm low end and a sparkling top
Active Equalizer in short
- Tight and focused sounding filters
- Low and High cut
- Three parametric bands with selectable gain in 2dB steps (-/+ 16 dB), selectable frequency with overlapping, but non-interfering, bands (50-500 Hz, 380Hz-3.8kHz, 1.8-18kHz) and a choice between a narrow or wide peak (Q) for each band
Features Focusing Equalizer in short
- Inspiring, untraditional and very useful workflow
- Choose between Passive or Active EQ character
- Three-band EQ that automatically and musically changes with Low and High Cut
- Built-in one knob saturation with metering and selectable saturation type
|Short Description||Three different equalizer types within a single plugin offering different solutions into tackling EQ.|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 £190.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 £282.50 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 £440.83 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 £624.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 £2,499.17 ex VAT
SAVE UP TO 65%