Softube Studio Collection
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Softube Studio Collection Bundle features twelve award-winning plugins, eight modelled from vintage studio gear and four of Softube’s original designed processors. With the bundle you can equip yourself with all the necessary tools to achieve a premier mixing recording and mastering results found in world-renowned recording studios.
Softube Studio Bundle features Four different Reverbs and Delays including spring reverb with its fully automatable shake control feature, the TSAR-1 providing lush vintage reverb and tube delay producing a rich analogue sound. These plugins allow for detail, giving you depth and space within your mix. Two Dynamic Processors including the FET Compressor modelled the most famous classic Solid State compressor, recreating its algorithm to make it as close to the original as possible and a modelled 1980’s compressor called the Dyna-mite with a limiter, expander, gate and de-esser making it the swiss army knife of all dynamic processors. It works wonders on drums, bass in addition to other sound sources.
The Studio Bundle includes 6 EQ’s in total, two specialized and Four main Equalizers. Tonelux Tilt and Tilt Live is a loudness eq developed alongside Paul Wolff. It offers extreme low CPU usage as well as its One Knob equalizer optimized for live performance applications. Its output transformer also imparts the same subtle distortion as the real thing offering warmth and richness to your tracks. Other EQ’s include is a 3-Band Focused Equalizer and an Active Equalizer modelled from a classic 70’s equalizer with a fully parametric design. A Passive Equalizer delivering a wide and open sound similarly to a famous EQ designed in the 60’s. Softube’s Trident A-Range EQ is modelled off an Equalizer channel found on one of the most famous recording desks ever made. Its 4-Band EQ including high and lowpass filters provide colourful tones that can be found on classic albums. Softube has enabled you to have that same sound, enabling you to incorporate that classic circuitry into your DAW platform to use within your recordings.
Softube Studio Collection Bundle Key Features
- TSAR-1 Reverb - True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb Model 1. Powerful, sophisticated, detailed, modern-style reverb.
- TSAR-1R - Reverb The world-class TSAR reverb coupled with an easy, fast, intuitive interface.
- Spring Reverb - An instant classic with tons of sonic character. (Watch that shake control!)
- Tube Delay - Never before has a digital delay sounded so analog.
- Trident A-Range - Equalizer Channel 15 from one of the most famous recording desks ever made, complete with original console saturation.
- Tonelux Tilt - One knob tilt and loudness equalizer featuring extremely low CPU usage.
- Tonelux Tilt Live - One knob equalizer optimized for live performance applications.
- Active Equalizer - Classic 70s fully-parametric design.
- Passive Equalizer - A wide, clear, and open sound courtesy of a famous design from the 60s.
- Focusing Equalizer - Unique design that combines the Passive and Active equalizers along with a gentle saturation/compression control.
- Valley People Dyna-mite - Limiter, expander, gate, and de-esser in one unit. The classic 80s drum gate, but an even more classic drum squasher!
- FET Compressor - A fresh spin on one of the most famous compressors of all time, updated with parallel compression, detector filters, look-ahead function, and external sidechain.
|Short Description||A Collection of premium plugins, ranging from vintage EQ’s and Compressors to lush reverb and analogue delay.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products