Softube Summit Audio EQF-100
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Softube Summit Audio EQF-100 is a full range highly versatile Passive Tube equalizer plugin modeled off the Summit EQF-100 passive parametric EQ. The EQF-100 will help produce sweet sounding textures as well as help solve any issues you may encounter within your mix.
The Summit Audio EQF-100 is suitable for separate tracks as well as subgroups and entire stereo busses. Its four parametric band EQ in addition to its low and high cut filters with three selectable cutoff frequencies make the EQF-100 a great choice for any instrument. Its smooth personality found in the EQF-100 plugin are key attributes of the original EQF-100 processor, with the flexible functionality of the plugin within your DAW workstation allowing you to boost frequencies without the limitations of cutting alone. Renowned for both its close resemblance and characteristics of the hardware Summit EQ, it really has proven to be popular with analogue gear lovers with the addition of a vintage sounding plugin within their collection.
Softube Summit Audio EQF-100 Key Features
- A meticulous model of the Summit EQF-100 passive parametric EQ
- 4-band fully parametric design with boost/cut switches makes dialing in the perfect tone easy
- Extremely analog behavior of resonance, phase, distortion, and other circuity nuances adds invaluable realism
- Available in AAX, VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in formats
- Requires an iLok for authorization (not included)
|Short Description||A highly versitle passive equalizer with 4 parametric bands modelled off the Summit EQF-100 vintage EQ|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products