Softube Tube-Tech Classic Channel
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Softube TT Classic Channel is a plugin designed to generate warmth within your mix derived from Softubes classic processors. Softube has designed an easy to use EQ and compression plugin with the sonic essence of Pultec’s EQ’s and modeled LA2A Compressors.
The Softube TT Classic Channel‘s vintage style, warm sounding channel strip has been assembled, using components from the highly influential classic PE1C equalizer and mid-range ME 1B equalizer with the tube driven CL 1B opto compressor. Using the “Pultec” style equalizers, you can shape your desired sound within seconds, generating either a smooth and gentle, airy or fat sonic texture within your mix. The CL1B Compressor allows for versatility but with a distinct personality, offering a huge sonic scope to play with.
The Softube TT Classic Channel combines three units into a single plugin. With the addition of a signal switch feature, the TT Classic helps you to make adjustments with ease; giving you complete control of the order of components the signal passes through, making it easier to shape your sound.
The Softube TT Classic Channel Key Features
- Classic Tube-Tech warmth and air
- Tube-Tech CL 1B Opto Compressor
- Tube-Tech PE 1C "Pultec" Equalizer
- Tube-Tech ME 1B Mid-range Equalizer
- Individual bypass for each of the three units saves CPU
- Possibility to swap the order of the equalizers and compressor
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Modeled output transformer
- Analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, etc.
- CPU friendly
- Works with any VST, AudioUnits, RTAS and AAX compatible host application
|Short Description||A plugin designed by Softube, highly influencial of the Pultec Style EQ’s and CL1B Compressors.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products