Softube Tube-Tech ME1B
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Softube ME1B is an Equalizer plugin bringing the sound of a classic Pultec EQ however concentrating on the mid-range frequencies within a mix. Modeled from the classic Pultec MEQ-5 midrange equalizer, the ME1B offers a solution in achieving a clear and vibrant sound to any signal travelling through its circuitry.
Softube’s ME1B features three different sections. A high and low frequency peak and a mid frequency dip. The mid section is used to attenuate the frequencies where as the high and low frequencies are used to boost them. Using the Tube-Tech PE 1C Equalizer alongside ME1B, you will begin to notice how the EQ’s compliment each other perfectly, producing a well sculpted sonic texture. An ideal application for gentle tone shaping, enhancing individual instruments or generally applying the EQ over a mix bus.
Softube ME1B Key Features
- Pultec-style EQ curves give your recordings instant class
- Created with the direction of designers at Lydkraft/Tube-Tech for the highest accuracy and sonic quality
- Extremely accurate modeling of analog components gives you the sound of hardware with the convenience of software
- Straightforward, intuitive interface helps you stay focused on your music, not on your EQ settings
- Wide range of selectable frequencies makes the ME1B a great EQ for almost any sound
|Short Description||A plugin modelled of the classic Tube-Tech ME1B midrange Equalizer.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|