Softube Tube-Tech PE 1C AAX DSP
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Softube Tube-Tech PE1C is a clone of the famous Pultec tube-driven passive equalizer known for its silky treble and huge bass presence. With its versatility the TT PE1C plugin is suitable for many sound sources ranging from a bass drum to vocals, generate weight and adding shimmer to your tracks.
Softube Tech-Tube PE1C features a low frequency section made up of two low shelf filters that can be combined to attenuate and boost at the same time and a high frequency section with a peak and shelving filter that work in parallel to one another, providing a smooth and bright top end whilst keeping harshness to a minimum. The PE1C plugin captures the analogue sound of the original hardware version, delivering what is seen to be a studio standard EQ tool for over 25 years into your DAW system.
Softube Tube-Tech PE1C Key Features
- The Pultec style equalizer!
- Classic Tube-Tech sound, created together with the designers at Tube-Tech.
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Unique interaction between filters.
- Modeled output transformer.
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, etc.
- CPU friendly.
|Short Description||A plugin designed by Softube modelled off Pultec’s tube passive equalizer, a widely used tool within the recording industry.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products