NEW Updated V6 of the SSL Duende Native Studio Pack gives you the sound of your favourite SSL equipment directly in your computer.
By designing the Solid State Logic Duende V6 Studio Pack plug-ins around their already renowned EQ and Dynamics packages, SSL have opened the door for you to create a professional sounding recordings and mixes. But not only that, they include their legendary Master Bus Compressor to give your mixes the polished sound associated with mixing on an SSL console.
In addition they also include Drumstrip and Vocalstrip - two dedicated plug-ins to enable you to get the best drum and vocal sounds available. But since that only gets you most of the way there, the SSL Duende Studio Pack adds X-EQ and X-Compression to provide you with a complete processing package.
The SSL Duende V6 Native Studio Pack lets you take your DAW recordings up to new levels of quality - when you are playing for high stakes, only high standards are good enough and SSL are there to supply the best.
SSL Duende Native V6 Plug-in Suite Overview:
• Duende Native is fully 64 Bit capable in suitable Mac and Windows Operating systems
• Duende Native Plug-ins are functionally identical to legacy DSP powered Duende plug-ins, but they run natively on your host computer and V6 has been totally recoded and enhanced.
• EQ & Dynamics Channel - The classic SSL Console Channel Strip with 4 band parametric EQ, Compressor/Expander/Gate, High Pass and Low Pass filters
• Bus Compressor - The sound of the classic SSL Stereo Bus Compressor from the 1980's G Series analogue console delivered in plug-in form
• X-EQ - The essential EQ toolkit; a precise, transparent 10-band parametric EQ with nine different EQ flavours
• X-Comp - a sophisticated and extremely versatile stereo compressor that cuts through the mass of freeware and bundled plug-ins available with genuinely professional features, results and interface
• Drumstrip - takes drum sounds from ordinary and average to vibrant and exhilarating in a few quick, easy steps
• Vocalstrip - solves the challenges of producing great vocal recordings with four processing tools carefully selected and calibrated to deliver great results every time