Solid State Logic Sigma Delta Control
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The SSL Sigma Delta remote-controlled analogue summing system with plug-in control.
The SSL Sigma Delta software comes with the Delta-Control software, which brings DAW automation to your system directly within your favourite VST, AU and AAX compatible DAW. Furthermore, a dedicated cross-platform Remote Control App adds full remote control of the volume and pan of the SuperAnalogue mix engine and monitor switcher. It also includes a new direct control over MCU using MIDI over Ethernet enabling controllers such as the SSL Nucleus. All changes are reflected across all three platforms.
On the analogue front, the Sigma brings the big sound of the legendary SSL consoles. It also includes versatile insert and dual mix bus architecture.
The Sigma brings the SSL sound into a compact summing solution, which integrates with any studios looking to add analogue summing.
SSL Sigma Delta Main Features:
- Advanced δelta-Control automation driven SSL SuperAnalogue™ mix engine
- Works with major DAWs including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo and Ableton Live
- 16 flexible channels individually switchable between stereo or mono for up to 32 channels at mixdown
- Two stereo mix busses with individual stereo insert points
- Independent Main and Alternate Monitor outputs
- Direct outputs on all channels
- Talkback facility with adjustable Dim level
- Intuitive cross-platform Remote Control app
- High speed ‘Logictivity Control’ via single Ethernet cable
|Short Description||16-channel summing mixer with software remote control.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products