The SSL X-Rack Stereo EQ Module puts the tonal power of the famous SSL G- and E-Series EQ into the SSL X-Rack format.
With the SSL X-Rack Stereo EQ Module, you can bring the sound of the SSL XL 9000 K console to your studio and with their SuperAnalogue circuitry you will get the super-quiet, super-sounding quality you require to define your music. The XR727 X-Rack EQ Module contains a four channel parametric EQ, with variable Q on the two mid bands and switchable curves on the high and low frequencies.
You can switch the Stereo EQ Module characteristics between G- and E- Series EQ settings, allowing steeper shelving of the high and low frequencies and varying the bandwidths of the two mids. Fully compatible with all the rest of the X-Rack range, which includes access to the X-Rack Total Recall system, the X-Rack Stereo EQ Module is a powerful and flexible tool for your sonic armoury.
The SSL X-Rack XR727 Stereo EQ Module Overview:
• Stereo version of the XL 9000K Channel Equaliser as used on the Duality and AWS consoles
• Selective E and G characteristic switching, enabling independent switching of high, low and mid bands between E and G curves.
• Fully parametric mid bands/switchable high and low frequencies
• EQ IN button for A/B comparison
• Rear panel connections on balanced TRS jack
• Operates at either +4dBu or -10 dBv
• Total Recall status LEDs
|Demo in Store||No|
|Short Description||Stereo 4-band parametric EQ module featuring both SSL E- and G- Series EQ in X-Rack format|
|Q Type||Variable from 0.7 to 2.5 (may also vary with gain)|
|High Pass Filter||N/A|
|Low Pass Filter||N/A|
|High Frequency Range||Variable from 1.5kHz to 22kHz|
|High Mid Frequency Range||Variable from 600Hz to 7kHz|
|Low Mid Frequency Range||Variable from 200Hz to 2.5kHz|
|Low Frequency Range||Variable from 40Hz to 600Hz|
|Channel Count||Dual Channel|