Solomon LoFreq Low Frequency Microphone
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Solomon LoFreq Mic is a purpose-built sub kick microphone designed to capture the sub frequency in a kick drum or bass cabinet.
The Solomon LoFreq is substantially smaller than other sub-mics and can be mounted on a standard mic stand for more flexible positioning, thanks to its surprisingly light weight. The LoFreq connects via a 3-pin XLR and mounts to any 5/8 mounting threads and doesn’t require any phantom power. It boasts a figure of eight polar pattern
A Customised in-line pad is provided for controlled gain and is design to match that of a Beta 52 low-end microphone. The microphone is included in a resistant Tolex wrapped fibreboard shell and is protected by two heavy-duty protective grills.
Solomon LoFreq Mic Main Features:
- Customized in-line pad for controlled gain (gain and impedance designed to match Beta 52)
- Attaches to standard mic stand (5/8" fine thread)
- Tolex wrapped fiberboard shell
- Heavy duty protective grills
- One Year Warranty
- Mic Type: Dynamic, 6.5'' Driver
- Polar Pattern: Bi-directional
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25 to 3000Hz
- Output Jack: Neutrik XLR
- Overall Dimensions: 7" x 3.5"
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
|Short Description||Sub kick microphone designed from the ground up with Dynamic, 6.5'' Driver Customized in-line pad and Heavy duty protective grills|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products