Sonnox Dynamics HD
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Oxford Dynamics plug-in is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in the OXF-R3 professional mixing console. Resulting from many years research into professional dynamics applications, it offers separate Compress, Limit, Expand, Gate and side chain EQ functions, with full independent control of all parameters.
Features such as selectable time constant curves and variable soft compress functions allow the user to confidently tackle all common uses of compression, from subtle unobtrusive level control and mastering functions to the production of great artistic effects. The use of a feed-forward architecture with logarithmic side chain processing, making use of look-ahead techniques, ensures exemplary sonic characteristics and dynamic accuracy, with an artistic capability simply unavailable from other single units, analogue or digital.
This highly sophisticated and professional product has the power and flexibility to obviate the need for many of the separate applications most users keep for specific uses. Dynamic signal level control has grown in complexity and popularity from humble beginnings to an essential part of the sound production process. Originally conceived as a method to automatically correct for performance variation and broadcast transmission limitations, dynamic control has evolved beyond this to engender whole artistic cultures and idioms, resulting from a continuous expansion of the artistic effects provided by such processes. As a result of these trends, many diverse types of compression mechanisms have been developed over the decades aimed at a very wide range of uses and effects. By providing an unusually wide range of control along with multiple timing laws and operational subtlety, the Oxford Dynamics section can achieve impeccable results in the widest range of uses, from sensitive almost imperceptible dynamic compression on vocals and programme to instrument harmonic enhancement and dramatic artistic sound effect.
• Channel Dynamics with separately controlled sections for Compressor, Limiter, Gate and Expander.
• Channel Dynamics includes fully featured 2 Band side chain EQ which can also be used in signal path.
• Separate Bus Compressor / Limiter with surround multi-format support and selectable Sub channel filtering and gain contribution control.
• Selectable linear and exponential time constant curves.
• Highly accurate logarithmic side chain processing.
• Fully variable soft ratio function for extreme programme tolerance and highly musical compression.
• Variable harmonic enhancement for extra loudness, presence and 'punch'.
• Selectable re-dithering function for word length reduction in mastering situations.
• Extremely low signal path noise and distortion, below -130dBr.
• 64 Bit AAX DSP, TDM, AAX Native, RTAS, Audio Units and VST.
If any 2 Sonnox plug ins are purchased at the same time then a 20% discount will be applied. Any 3 a 25% discount, any 4 a 30% discount, any 5 a 35% discount, and 6 or more a 40% discount. if ordering online, the discount will be applied after the order has been processed.
|Short Description||The Oxford Dynamics plug-in is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in the OXF-R3 professional mixing console.|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £1,368.00 Ex. VAT: £1,140.00
Inc. VAT: £2,340.00 Ex. VAT: £1,950.00
Inc. VAT: £1,920.00 Ex. VAT: £1,600.00
Inc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
Inc. VAT: £89.00 Ex. VAT: £74.17
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%