Sonnox Envolution Envelope Shaper Plug-in DSP
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Sonnox Envolution is a powerful frequency dependent envelope shaper plug-in with separate controls over the transient and sustain and capable of radical re-shaping of sound.
The Sonnox Envolution uses parametric style focus or tilt modes which lets you focus the effect on the desired frequency section. The Envolution makes your instrument stand out in a mix or further away, adds more room to your drums or sustain to your synths and much more.
The Envolution is capable of much more. Featuring a DIFF mode it is possible to listen to solo the effect for truly extreme effects. A phase coherent Wet/Dry Mix knob also allows for parallel processing dialling back extreme settings with the dry signal. Finally a warmth knob also lets you add harmonic distortion for further shaping of the sound but also to prevent excessive output levels.
Sonnox Envolution Envelope Shaper Plug-in Main Features:
- Frequency dependent control of Transients & Sustain
- Tilt/parametric targeting of frequencies to process
- DIFF button to solo the effect
- Use in parallel without phase cancellation
- Warmth control for harmonic saturation/tone shaping and prevention of excessive output levels
- Many great presets to get you started
|Short Description||Frequency dependent Envelope Shaper with Transient and Sustain controls capable of radical re-shaping of sound|
|Software Type||Audio Plug-in|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native, AAX DSP|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|
- Related items / Alternative products