Sonnox Oxford Limiter HD
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Sonnox Oxford Limiter is a peak-limiter plug-in developed to provide transparent level control and loudness maximisation.
The Sonnox Oxford Limiter includes highly accurate logarithmic side chain processing as well as adaptive timing functionality to ensure the most transparent and accurate performance available. In addition the Sonnox Oxford Limiter features a unique processing called enhance which provides unprecedented punch and volume not achievable through limiting alone.
Comprehensive metering includes conventional peak sample value display but can also display inter sample peaks to avoid overloads when converting to different formats. Combined with the auto compensate feature which corrects errors related to the Reconstruction without loss of a perceived loudness.
A Dithering option with variable depth noise shaping is also included to ensure high quality mastering whether you master at 24-bit or 16-bit modes.
Sonnox Oxford Limiter Main Features:
- 64-bit compliant (AU / VST)
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Reconstruction meter shows ‘actual’ signal rather than sampled signal
- Auto compensate feature corrects recon errors without losing overall programme loudness
- Attack, release and variable soft knee controls
- Comprehensive dither and noise shaping
- Complete with many factory presets
|Short Description||Peak Limiter software with Enhance functionality, Inter-sample Peak behaviour and auto compensate.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £3,288.00 Ex. VAT: £2,740.00
Inc. VAT: £249.00 Ex. VAT: £207.50
Inc. VAT: £689.00 Ex. VAT: £574.17
Inc. VAT: £146.00 Ex. VAT: £121.67
Inc. VAT: £1,349.00 Ex. VAT: £1,124.17