The Sonnox Transient Modulator is an application that allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by the transients in the programme material over time. The effect is to bring transient events in the programme forwards, or push them into to the background, such that the attacks of instruments can be accentuated or softened depending on settings. The application was developed to address the common situation where there is a need to selectively tighten up percussive instruments or soften the unwanted percussive effects of acoustic musical instruments. Such effects are easily achieved with the Transient Modulator because its purpose-designed adaptive processing acts on differential information in the programme so that the overall long-term programme level is minimally affected and sensitivity to control parameters is drastically reduced.
• Radically change the dynamics of instruments.
• Accentuate or flatten attacks and transients.
• Bring sounds forward or push them back.
• Increase or reduce the effects of ambience.
• Produce rounded and dynamic percussive effects.
• Give life to dull or flat-sounding recordings and mixes without the unwanted changes in overall timbre associated with multi-band compression techniques.
• Variable harmonic enhancement for extra loudness, presence and 'punch'.
• Increase overall modulation potential by the reduction of very short peaks.
If any 2 Sonnox plug ins are purchased at the same time then a 20% discount will be applied. Any 3 a 25% discount, any 4 a 30% discount, any 5 a 35% discount, and 6 or more a 40% discount.
* If ordering online, the discount will be applied after the order has been processed.
|Short Description||The Sony Transient Modulator is an application that allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by the transients in the programme material over time.|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|