Soundfield DSF-3 MkII Digital Surround Processor
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Soundfield DSF-3 MkII is a digital surround processor designed to decode Soundfield proprietary B-format signals generated by the DSF-2 into 5.1 surround.
The Soundfield DSF-3 MkII decodes the B-format into surround or stereo applications and combined to the DSF-2 system offers a fully digital surround sound production chain.
Soundfield DSf-3 MkII Digital Surround Processor Main Features:
- Five segment SoundField B-Format LED input level meters
- Switchable End Fire and Invert mic orientation
- Individual Left, Right, Centre, LFE, Left Surround, Right Surround, output level controls
- 5.1 parameters – Rotate, Front Width, Rear Width, Focus, Polar Patterns
- Simultaneous surround/stereo outputs on broadcast standard AES3 BNC connectors
- Word clock in/out
- Optical ADAT 5.1 surround/stereo output
|Short Description||Digital surround processor designed to decode Soundfield proprietary B-format signals generated by the DSF-2 into 5.1 surround.|
|Demo in Store||No|