Soundfield SPS-B Surround Microphone Package
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Soundfield SPS-B is an analogue broadcast surround microphone package comprising the the SPS422B microphone system, a SP451 Surround Processor, a Rycote windshield kit and a 100m mic cable.
The Soundfield SPS-B is a complete solution for surround recording thanks to the use of Soundfield’s unique B-format that is captured thanks to its phase coherent point source microphone and processor which is then converters to surround thanks to the SP451 surround processor.
Soundfield SPS-B Surround Microphone Package Main Features:
- Total remote control of all microphone parameters from a control room listening position.
- The four-capsule array allows you to create a perfect mix between the dry direct sound and the ambient room refl ections.
- Stereo psycho-acoustic effects can be created by manipulation of the Pattern, Width and End-Fire controls.
- Flat frequency response 20Hz-20kHz.
- Extremely low noise and wide dynamic range.
- Line level outputs.
- B-Format input metering with level control
- Front Width adjusts the angle of Front Left/Right mics by ±45 degrees
- Rear Width adjusts the angle of Rear Left/Right mics by ±45 degrees
- Rear Focus enables adjustment of the rear pair microphone polar patterns
|Short Description||Analogue broadcast surround microphone package comprising the the SPS422B microphone system, a SP451 Surround Processor, a Rycote windshield kit and a 100m mic cable|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £859.00 Ex. VAT: £715.83
Inc. VAT: £2,242.00 Ex. VAT: £1,868.33
Inc. VAT: £1,475.00 Ex. VAT: £1,229.17
Inc. VAT: £24.00 Ex. VAT: £20.00
Inc. VAT: £559.00 Ex. VAT: £465.83