SoundField introduces a new version of its SPS200 compact microphone. The SPS200 Pianissimo Kit includes a specially manufactured version of SoundField's existing SPS200 microphone with a shorter body, known as the SPS200-SB (Short Body), which comes as standard fitted into the supplied Pianissimo suspension mount.
Like other SoundField microphones, the SPS200 is a multi-capsule mic, capable of capturing audio in three dimensions and outputting audio in a variety of formats if required, including mono, stereo, M&S and phase-coherent 5.1. The SPS200 is the smallest, lightest and most affordable microphone in the SoundField range, and unlike other SoundField mics, it does not ship with a separate hardware decoder. Instead, users determine the output audio format in post-production using a cross-platform computer plug-in, Surround Zone, which is available for VST and TDM-compatible digital audio workstations.
Kit 3 comes with :
• ‘Short body’ SPS200 Microphone
• Pianissimo ‘Floating Cage’ assembly
• Pianissimo dual layer fabric windshield
• Pianissimo fur windjammer • ‘Hat Box’ carry case
• NN4001 5 metre Mic Cable (multipin to 4 male XLRs)
• SPS200 ‘Surround Zone’ Software