SPL Phonitor 2 Headphone Amp
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The SPL Phonitor 2 is an improved version of the legendary Phonitor headphone amp with major improvements including a new monitor controller.
The SPL Phonitor 2 has grown into a fully-fledged monitor controller with preamps for three different sources. Sources 1 and 2 use two XLR inputs while source three uses stereo Phono inputs. In addition, the Phonitor lets you monitor through your headphones as well as monitors via a three-way toggle switch which also functions as Mute. The SPL Phonitor 2 has been optimised for low-impedance headphones (10-40 Ohm) but performs equally as well on high impedance headphones.
Another improvement includes the 120-volt technology which has been revisited to offer even higher performance offering measurements far surpassing other headphone amplifiers and setting a new standard in sound quality through headphones.
The SPL Phonitor still features its crossfeed technology to recreate the effect of stereo in your headphones. In addition, a comprehensive monitoring control including mono, solo and polarity switch allows you to monitor mono and stereo signals independently. A laterality control is also included to compensate for hearing imbalances.
SPL Phonitor 2 Headphone Amp Main Features:
- Preamplifier/Monitor Controller functionality
- Suited for all headphones and impedances
- Volume remotely controllable
- The Reference ─ the Phonitor2 sets new technical and sound standards.
- Dual-channel 120 Volt amp for headphones and active loudspeakers or power amps
- For dynamic and balanced headphones
- Optimally suited for low-impedance headphones starting from 10 Ohm (40 Ohm for balanced headphones)
- Remote volume control with motor potentiometer
- High-resolution laterality correction compensates right/left hearing differences
- Switchable level adjustment (consumer to professional level, 1:1, +6dB, +12 dB)
- Stereo preamplification and headphone amplification for three sources
- High-quality music playback at home
- Central monitoring unit with phase reverse L/R , solo L/R, mono switch functions
- Laterality control to compensate hearing imbalances
- Headphone amplifier for all headphone systems and impedances (from 10Ω)
- Loudspeaker simulation with headphones
- Monitoring alternative in studios and mobile units
- Adjustment of headphone playback to match familiar monitor speakers
- Mobile reproduction of usual monitoring conditions
|Short Description||Improved version of the superb Phonitor headphone amplifier with new monitoring controller functionality|
|Demo in Store||N/A|