SPL Phonitor 2 Silver Headphone Amp (B-Stock)
- product Description
- Additional Information
This B-Stock unit comes in original packaging, as new.
A full warranty of one year will be issued with this purchase.
A couple marks are present on the faceplate.
Otherwise, as new.
The SPL Phonitor 2 is an improved version of the legendary Phonitor headphone amp with major improvements including a new monitor controller.
The SPL Phonitor 2 has grown into a fully-fledged monitor controller with preamps for three different sources. Sources 1 and 2 use two XLR inputs while source three uses stereo Phono inputs. In addition, the Phonitor lets you monitor through your headphones as well as monitors via a three-way toggle switch which also functions as Mute. The SPL Phonitor 2 has been optimised for low-impedance headphones (10-40 Ohm) but performs equally as well on high impedance headphones.
Another improvement includes the 120-volt technology which has been revisited to offer even higher performance offering measurements far surpassing other headphone amplifiers and setting a new standard in sound quality through headphones.
The SPL Phonitor still features its crossfeed technology to recreate the effect of stereo in your headphones. In addition, a comprehensive monitoring control including mono, solo and polarity switch allows you to monitor mono and stereo signals independently. A laterality control is also included to compensate for hearing imbalances.
SPL Phonitor 2 Headphone Amp Main Features:
- • Preamplifier/Monitor Controller functionality
- • Suited for all headphones and impedances
- • Volume remotely controllable
- • The Reference - the Phonitor2 sets new technical and sound standards.
- • Dual-channel 120 Volt amp for headphones and active loudspeakers or power amps
- • For dynamic and balanced headphones
- • Optimally suited for low-impedance headphones starting from 10 Ohm (40 Ohm for balanced headphones)
- • Remote volume control with motor potentiometer
- • High-resolution laterality correction compensates right/left hearing differences
- • Switchable level adjustment (consumer to professional level, 1:1, +6dB, +12 dB)
- • Stereo preamplification and headphone amplification for three sources
- • High-quality music playback at home
- • Central monitoring unit with phase reverse L/R , solo L/R, mono switch functions
- • Laterality control to compensate hearing imbalances
- • Headphone amplifier for all headphone systems and impedances (from 10Ω)
- • Loudspeaker simulation with headphones
- • Monitoring alternative in studios and mobile units
- • Adjustment of headphone playback to match familiar monitor speakers
- • Mobile reproduction of usual monitoring conditions
|Short Description||One B-Stock unit available. Slight grey splatter on front panel but fully functional. Supplied with original packaging and full warranty.|
|Demo in Store||No|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 Ex. VAT: £282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%