SPL Phonitor E Headphone Amplifier
- product images
- product info
- product specs
SPL Phonitor e is a high-quality headphone amp designed VOLTAiR technology and Matrix for the professional or music enthusiast housed in a sleek housing.
The SPL Phonitor e works with balanced and unbalanced headphones and delivers 3.7W output for impressive performance with all headphones with over 10Ohm impedence. Inputs include analogue balanced XLR and RCA connectors as standard. Optional digital inputs are also available over USB, coaxial and optical. The optional DAC works up to 192kHz and 24bit.
The Phonitor e also includes SPL’s phonitor matrix with two presets to recreate the sensation of listening through speakers by adding crossfeed between channels. Its frequency response ranges between 10Hz and 300kHz with total harmonic distortion and noise figure of 0.00091% for optimum fidelity and an impressive dynamic range of 135.5dB.
Using SPL’s 120V technology ensures huge headroom leading to far less ear fatigue and a true restitution of your beloved recordings. The Phonitor e can be remotely controlled and is compatible with any IR remote controls.
SPL Phonitor e Headphone Amplifier Main Features:
- 120 V Rail headphone amplifier
- Separate connections for headphones driven balanced and unbalanced
- Suited for all headphones with impedances >10 ohms
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs (XLR and RCA)
- Optional digital inputs: USB, coaxial and optical
- Optional DAC: 192 kHz and 24 Bit, Win driver supplied, Apple Class compliant
- Phonitor Matrix with two presets for speaker-equivalent listening
- Volume remotely adjustable (learns any IR remote control)
- Maximum output power: 2 x 3.7 W (into 120 ohms)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 300 kHz
- THD+N: 0.00091 %
- Dynamic range: 135.5 dB
- Made in Germany
|Short Description||High-quality headphone amp with VOLTAiR technology, Phonitor Matrix Presets, balanced and unbalanced headphone outputs, XLR and RCA inputs.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products