SPL Reducer Passive Power Attenuator
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The SPL Reducer is a passive power attenuator for guitar and bass amps designed to help you preserve your tone without disturbing neighbours or musicians around you.
The SPL Reducer works by converting the amp’s electrical power into heat, which it then dissipates. Using a passive design, the Reducer uses resistors to reduce the volume and as a result works without any power supply. Another benefit of the passive design is the transparency of its operation ensuring that no additional distortion is added to your tone. Simply plug it between your instrument preamp and your speaker and you’re done.
The Reducer provides impedance settings of 4, 8 or 16Ohms, to match perfectly the amp output. It boasts to volume controls, with a four-position stepped control and a continuously variable volume control.
SPL Reducer Passive Power Attenuator Main Features:
- Input Socket: 1/4" TS (mono jack)
- Impedance: 4, 8, or 16 Ohms switchable
- Max. input load
- @4 Ohms: 90W RMS/120W Peak
- @8 Ohms: 200W RMS/260W Peak
- @16 Ohms: 160W RMS/180W Peak
- Output Socket: 1/4" TS (Mono Jack)
- Height: 68mm, 85mm with feet
- Depth: 190mm, 208mm with controls and sockets
- Width: 179mm
- Weight: 3.97 lbs.
|Short Description||Passive power attenuator for guitar and bass amps designed to help you preserve your tone without disturbing neighbours or musicians around you|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products