SSL Matrix 2 Hybrid Mixing Console
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Solid State Logic Matrix 2 is a high-quality hybrid production console and DAW controller with a 40-input summing mixer, 16 channel faders and master fader, fully-featured monitor control with talkback and a powerful inbuilt insert router.
The Matrix 2 by Solid State Logic brings many innovations found in the larger Duality and AWS Consoles in a compact, ultra versatile mixing console. The software-controlled analogue patching system has been significantly upgraded offering much more flexibility and control without looking at the screen. The console interface now makes it much easier to load individual processors and allows for direct A/B comparison as well as building powerful processor chains.
The included software has also been updated for improved workflow. Now processors can be dragged and dropped on the software interface making it easier to create custom chains.
The A-FADA (Analogue Fader Accesses DAW Automation) technology found in the Duality and AWS series has now been integrated in the Matrix 2 allowing the analogue faders to be driven by the automation of your favourite DAW. A-FADA gives you the best of both worlds ensuring the channel automation to be performed in the analogue signal path but with the level of control only offered by your DAW.
The SSL Matrix 2 also comes with 5.1 surround output card pre-fitted offering smaller sized studios the possibility of mixing directly in 5.1 surround. Additional features include a new “partial TR setup save and import” function which lets you save and recall parts of the console setup as setup templates, new Preset insert matrix scenes, Preset insert naming tools, automatic dB readout for Pro Tools users and new DAW templates for Presonus Studio One and Ableton Live.
Solid State Logic Matrix 2 Overview:
• 40 input SuperAnalogue summing console
• 16 analogue line channels with two inputs per channel
• 32 x 16 x 16 'Insert Router' for up to 16 external hardware processing devices
• Hardware processors can be inserted via console controls or cross platform drag and drop software browser
• Hardware processors can be inserted individually or as 'chains'
• Stereo Aux Send and 4 x Mono Sends per channel
• 4 Stereo Returns with full stereo mix bus routing
• Dual Stereo Mix Busses with summing Inserts and reassign
• Artist Monitor output with independent EQ and monitor source selection
• 'In Line' DAW monitoring with 'SuperCue' headphone mode
• Stereo or 5.1 External Monitor inputs
• Stereo or 5.1 EXT monitoring outputs with independent Main and Mini monitor control
• 5.1 Monitor card available as an upgrade for Matrix V1 owners: here.
• Stereo digital I/O (S/PDIF, AES/EBU) with SSL converter technology
• iJack front panel Monitor input
• Heavy duty external PSU
• Ergonomically advanced hybrid hardware control surface
• Single button push flips control between the analogue signal path and DAW software
• Multi-layer control of up to four DAW's simultaneously
• Digital scribble strips for constant visual feedback
• 16 channel strips each with motorised fader and assignable rotary encoder
• Additional motorised 'Focus' fader for simultaneous DAW/Console control
• Fader-linking for analogue channels
• Programmable hardware buttons for sending of standard USB keyboard commands
• Total Recall for analogue console controls
• General purpose MIDI controller mode
• A-FADA or MIDI Fader automation
• Ethernet MIDI connectivity
• Cross platform 'Logictivity' remote browser interface:
• Intuitive cross platform remote browser for system configuration and project management
• Simple drag and drop insert router page for configuring hardware device chains and loading inserts
• Heavy duty external PSU
|Short Description||High-quality hybrid production console and DAW controller with a 40-input summing mixer, 16 channel faders and master fader, fully-featured monitor control with talkback and a powerful inbuilt insert router.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Number of Faders||17x 100mm (Motorized)|
|Number of Knobs||153x Encoders, Cue, Pan, Inserts, Trims, Monitor|
|Number of Soft Keys||16|
|Audio Inputs||32x balanced (DB25), AES (XLR), S/PDIF (optical)|
|Audio Outputs||16x balanced (DB25), AES (XLR), S/PDIF (optical), Main, Cues (DB25)|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £3,500.00 Ex. VAT: £2,916.67
Inc. VAT: £699.00 Ex. VAT: £582.50
Inc. VAT: £989.00 Ex. VAT: £824.17
Inc. VAT: £74.00 Ex. VAT: £61.67
Inc. VAT: £930.00 Ex. VAT: £775.00