Steinberg Cubase Pro 8 Upgrade from LE/AI 4/5/6/7
- product images
- product info
- product specs
This version lets users of Cubase LE/AI and Cubase 4/5/6/7 to update to the latest version.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 8 is the latest and one of its most advanced DAW from Steinberg’s arson of Music software packages. Whether concentrating on composing or mixing sessions, Cubase Pro 8 is a fantastic platform for both beginner level and industry professionals alike, providing you with necessary tools to achieve maximum creativity.
Steniberg Cubase Pro 8 allows for further versatility by upgrading essential tools used in todays recording industry. The improved tuner plug-in now includes variable bass frequency and better usability with its new strobe mode. The Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent incorporates great sounding drums with 20 different patterns that can be auto-mapped to the Drum Editor and the Allen Morgan Pop-Rock toolbox plug-in gives you over 30 different construction kits to help get your creative juices buzzing. The new “chord pads” is an easy way of gaining inspiration with the ability to control the chords and their parameters within the software. In addition you can now control the pads with using our favorite MIDI controllers for easy composing.
Sound shaping in Cubase Pro 8 offers you flexibility and control like never before. The new channel strip EQ gives you control over tone shaping. The De-esser provides a side-chain option with preview capabilities and can be accessed from the channel strip module, which is very convenient feature. The new multi-band compressor has a dedicated side-chain that can be triggered from four separate band frequency ranges individually. The Multiband expander now has a no-latency mode, making it much easier to control your tracks dynamic range. The Quadrafuss v2 distortion has been updated to give you more harmonics in four individual bands and the VST Bass Amp ensures versatility by dialing in great bass tones. The multiband envelope shaper fine-tunes your mix and Masters your track, creating a fantastic sound.
The workspace organizer allows you to now have the same shortcuts and commands used within the standard Windows OS platform. The new track list and inspector design allows for easier reading and the updated plug-in manager allows you to re-arrange your plugins within your DAW, making it easier to navigate and find your favorite tools. Other handy design arrangements include the right hand dock allowing for easy access to your instrument rack and MediaBay, which can save valuable time and make your workflow more efficient. Rendering in place, now makes bouncing MIDI parts and audio stems a dream, which also include your FX and event boundaries.
Cubase Pro 8 provides you powerful tools enabling you to be more efficient with your workflow. The new ASIO-Guard 2 helps with latency within your session. New tracks latency optimization help with both recording and monitoring latency making those distressing issues a thing of the past while Extended buffering and support for disk-streaming sources help improve performance.
Connecting with fellow musicians has is now easier with Steinberg fully integrating VST Connect SE3 into Cubase. Worrying about connections and setup issues are now a thing of the past. With key transfer through email and social media, its now more than ever easier to collaborate with fellow musicians and engineers around the globe. An Eco mode keeps your CPU usage low whilst recording, which automatically turns off video stream to ease off on system processing, preventing any jitter.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 8 Key Features
- 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine records at sample rates up to 192kHz
- Professional tools such as 5.1 surround capabilities, flexible routing, and full automatic delay compensation
- Unlimited track-count no matter what you're recording - audio, instrument, or MIDI
- MixConsole integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for sound and workflow
- Make music with 8 stellar virtual instruments with over 3000 sounds
- 73 high-end audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors for professional project editing
- New VCA faders clean up your workflow with single-fader control of complex group mixing and automation
- VariAudio gives you MIDI-like editing control of audio tracks, audio to MIDI functions, and vocal auto-tuning
- Chord track and chord pads make composing easy and flexible
- Integrated professional music notation and score printing
- Included audio and MIDI VST effects processors:
- Quadrafuzz v2 distortion, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp for great guitar and bass tones, REVerence convolution reverb, Voxengo CurveEQ, and many more
- Included instruments:
- HALion Sonic SE 2, Padshop granular synth, Retrologue virtual analog synth, LoopMash 2, Groove Agent SE 4 drum machine, and others for over 3000 sounds
|Short Description||Steinberg Cubase Pro 8 Upgrade from LE/AI 4/5/6/7|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £7,200.00 Ex. VAT: £6,000.00
Inc. VAT: £2,285.00 Ex. VAT: £1,904.17
Inc. VAT: £864.00 Ex. VAT: £720.00
Inc. VAT: £1,717.20 Ex. VAT: £1,431.00
Inc. VAT: £799.00 Ex. VAT: £665.83