- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Tascam CD-500B is a 1U Cd player with balanced outputs with slot loading CD and a new transport.
The Tascam CD-500B uses brushless motors and grabs CD by the edge to avoid damage happening to the disc. 10 keypads are also included under the CD slot to provide quick access to the CD tracks while a flash start is provided for instant playback.
In addition to the standard audio CD format the Tascam CD-500B supports MP3 and WAV formats on CD-ROM. A +/-16% pitch control for CD playback is included as well as fader start, call/return to last play point, fade in/out and more.
The Tascam CD-500B boasts a wealth of connectors at the back, including unbalanced RCA phono and balanced XLR analogue outputs, S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital outputs to inctegrate in any setup. An optional RS-232C wireless remote control can be used to control the unit or RC-3F footswitch.
Tascam CD-500B CD Player Main Features:
- Slot-loading mechanism
- Analogue outputs: RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced
- Digital Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF digital outputs, XLR AES/EBU output
- All, single, random, A/B and 99-track program play
- Incremental play
- Track elapsed, track remain, disc remain time display
- Call function: return to last play start point
- Intro check
- Fade in/out (0 to 10 sec., in 0.5 sec. steps)
- Power on play
- Frame-accurate search
- Skip back play
- Activate or deactivate the wireless remote
- Relay play with multiple units through 1/8” relay in/out jack
- Index search (CD-DA discs) and directory search (MP3 discs)
- Mono output
- Fader start / event start
- EOM (End of message)
- WAV file (up to 48kHz/16bit) and MP3 file (up to 320kbps VBR) playback
- Headphone output
- RS-232C and Parallel control
- Wireless remote controller included
- Footswitch input (for optional RC-3F footswitch)
|Short Description||1U CD player with balanced outputs with slot loading CD and a new transport.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|