Tascam MH-8 8-channel headpone amp
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Tascam MH-8 is an 8-channel Headphone amplifier for studio, stage and installation providing up to 250mW per channel.
The Tascam MH-8 has on each channel three switchable sources and two stereo inputs which can be shared with any outputs as well as additional stereo direct inputs for each channel. Each headphone has the choice of selecting between any of the 3 outputs or mix several together. A Mono switch sums the output of each channel to mono individually if required and a level control lets you adjust the volume for each headphone independently.
A pair of foldback stereo outputs are also included allowing you to chain several units together or to integrate the MH-8 into an existing monitoring system. The MH-8 offers unparalleled routing flexibility and power for any multi-channel headphone amp in its category.
Tascam MH-8 8-Channel Headphone Amp Features:
- 8 stereo 1/4" headphone outputs
- 250mW + 250mW @ 32ohm per channel
- Each headphone output switchable to input 1, input 2 and direct input source (or a combination of the three)
- Master input gain controls
- 16 1/4" TRS balanced direct inputs
- 4 XLR balanced inputs (Channels 1 & 2)
- 2 1/4" TRS balanced inputs (Chan 1)
- 2 RCA unbalanced inputs (Chan 2)
- 4 TRS balanced foldback outputs
- Ground lift switch and terminal
|Short Description||8-channel headphone amplifier with three switchable input source, mono sum, and foldback stereo outputs.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products