Thermionic Culture Phoenix Mastering Plus
- product images
- product info
- product specs
" You Can Do Anything With A Valve " Vic Keary
The Thermionic Culture Phoenix Mastering Plus is a stereo compressor introduced in 2006 after requests from Mastering Engineers for indented pots and a slightly different Power Supply.
With a slightly gently compression curve than the Standard version, Mullard and Seimens Valves and employing precision Elma switches for the Gain and Threshold. Alpha switches for Attack and Release and Omeg indented pots are used for the Output Level for fine control.
Thermionic Culture Phoenix Mastering Plus Features:
- All valve design for greater presence and naturality.
- Completely free from solid state additives.
- Transparent compression. Punchy when pushed.
- Drive it hard for compression effects and distortion.
- Absolutely flat frequency response over entire audio range and beyond.
- Minimal phase shift giving a crisp and warm sound.
- Stepped Input & Output controls
- 6 position switched attack control 6 position switched release control
- 11 position switched threshold control
- Side Chain Filter - 75Hz & 150Hz
- 24 position ELMA rotary Input switch, +31dB gain
- 31 position OMEG stepped Output Pot
- Chicken head knobs for Attack, Release and S/C
- New Input Threshold and Output knobs
- ALPHA Side Chain filter
- All Mullard and Siemens Valves
- Hand Made in UK
|Short Description||Mastering Version of the Stereo Vari-Mu Compressor|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%