TK Audio BC501 500 Series Stereo Compressor
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The TK Audio BC501 is a 500 Series stereo compressor designed to deliver smooth stereo buss compression inspired by a classic 80’s VCA Stereo Buss compressor.
The TK Audio BC-501 delivers transparent compression and the “glue” that makes your mix more cohesive and punchy. It works perfectly on the mixbuss but also as a drum bus or instrument compressor. It boasts a blend control allowing for processing parallel, to add thickness without sacrificing dynamics, and a switchable side chain filter with a choice of three frequencies (80Hz, 150Hz, 220Hz) to keep the low end punchy and tight without affecting the compressor.
All controls are detented for precise setting and easy recall, ideal for mastering applications. A unique THD switch adds even order harmonics to the signal adding a huge amount of character to the sound.
TK Audio BC-501 500 Series Stereo Compressor Main Features:
- Ratio 1:25, 1.5:1, 2:1, 4:1, 6:1, 10:1
- Attack 0.1, 0.3, 0.6, 1, 3, 6, 10, 30, 60, 120mS
- Release 50, 100, 300, 600mS, 1.2S and Auto (50mS/2S)
- HPF 80Hz, 150Hz and 220Hz (6dB/oct)
- External sidechain input via a stereo 3.5mm TRS
- THD circuit that adds even-order harmonics
- Blend control from dry to wet in 21 steps
- Threshold and Make-up in 41 steps
|Short Description||500 Series stereo compressor with 6 Ratios, Side Chain Input and Filter, THD Circuit, and Wet/Dry Blend Control|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products