TK Audio MB1 Mini Blender
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The TK Audio MB1 is a 500 series stereo parallel processor designed for mixing or mastering applications.
The TK Audio MB1 dual slot 5000 series module boasts stereo balanced XLR inputs and outputs on the front panel to connect your favourite outboard and a 21-stepped Dry/Wet pot control letting you set precisely the amount of dry and processed signal.
When set to 100% Dry, the signal passes through the module unaltered and uses the usual input and output of your 500 series chassis. The module has been designed to be completely transparent. Set to 100% the signal passes through the balanced front panel outputs before reaching your outboard and back into the balanced front panel inputs.
TK Audio MB1 MiniBlender 500 Series Stereo Blend Processor Main Features:
- Balanced front panel XLR inputs ready for your outboard processors
- Balanced front panel XLR outputs send analog signal back into your DAW
- 21-stepped dry/wet pot for control over your blended signal
- Convenient 500 series format
- Effectively adds a wet/dry mix to any hardware processor
|Short Description||500 series stereo parallel processor designed for mixing or mastering applications with front panel xlr input and output as well as 21-stepped dry/wet pot.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £15.00 Ex. VAT: £12.50
Inc. VAT: £312.00 Ex. VAT: £260.00
Inc. VAT: £41.99 Ex. VAT: £34.99
Inc. VAT: £699.00 Ex. VAT: £582.50
Inc. VAT: £990.00 Ex. VAT: £825.00