TK Audio Mono Blender
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The TK Audio Mono Blender is a 500 series parallel processor designed for your single channel compressor or EQ.
The TK Audio Mono Blender sports balanced XLR inputs and outputs on the front panel to connect your favourite outboard and a 21-stepped Dry/Wet pot control letting you set precisely the amount of dry and processed signal.
When set to 100% Dry, the signal passes through the module unaltered and uses the usual input and output of your 500 series chassis. The module has been designed to be completely transparent. Set to 100% the signal passes through the balanced front panel outputs before reaching your outboard and back into the balanced front panel inputs.
TK Audio Mono Blender 500 Series Blend Processor Main Features:
- Balanced front panel XLR inputs ready for your outboard processors
- Balanced front panel XLR outputs send analog signal back into your DAW
- 21-stepped dry/wet pot for control over your blended signal
- Convenient 500 series format
- Effectively adds a wet/dry mix to any hardware processor
|Short Description||500 series parallel processor designed for mixing or mastering applications with front panel xlr input and output as well as 21-stepped dry/wet pot.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £2,599.00 Ex. VAT: £2,165.83
Inc. VAT: £1,849.00 Ex. VAT: £1,540.83
Inc. VAT: £73.00 Ex. VAT: £60.83
£919.00Inc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
Inc. VAT: £4,699.00 Ex. VAT: £3,915.83