Tree Audio The Stem
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Tree Audio Stem is a submixer designed to be used as part of a Roots mixing console or as a stand-alone summing mixer.
The Stem by Tree Audio features 8 input channels each featuring level controls, pan, as well as a mute/on/solo three-way switch. The master section includes two outputs and a big master level control. A stereo buss insert is also included allowing the connection of a mixbuss compressor or EQ. An insert bypass switch lets you engage the insert point.
Inside the 3U summing mixer can be found SP690 all discrete class A op amps designed to offer increased headroom.
Tree Audio Stem Summing Mixer Overview:
- 8x2 standalone submixer for sidecar or standalone applications
- SP690 All Discrete Op Amps for increased headroom
- Level, Pan Pot, Mute/On/Solo Controls per channel
- Stereo Buss Insert with insert switch
|Short Description||Standalone 8x2 Submixer submixer designed to be used as part of a Roots mixing console or as a stand-alone summing mixer|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products