Tube-Tech MP 2A Valve Preamp
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Tube-Tech MP 2A is a two-channel valve preamp delivering state of the art sonic performance and lush vintage valve warmth.
The Tube-Tech MP 2A offers superb performance with a huge frequency response ranging from 5Hz to 60kHz and incredibly low noise floor. Each channel provides +48V phantom power, three-position selectable mic impedance with a choice of 600/1220 and 2400Ohms, polarity reversal 20 or 40Hz low cut filter and a 20dB Pad. It provides up to 70dB of gain via Coarse and fine controls with 10dB and 2dB steps. An unbalanced DI input on each channel offers 60dB of gain providing incredibly hi-fidelity with tube warmth, punch and fullness.
The MP2A works wonderfully on vocals adding rich shimmer and incredible natural air, enormous guitars, wall shattering bass, realistic horns and anything you throw at it.
Tube-Tech MP2A Valve Mic Preamp Main Features:
- All tube-based 2-channel mic preamp/DI with push-pull output amplifier
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 5Hz-60kHz
- CMRR >60dB @ 10kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5dB @ 200 ohms
- Stepped gain control: +10dB to +70dB in 2dB increments
- Impedance-selectable microphone input
- Selectable -20dB pad pre input transformer
- Selectable +48V phantom power
- Overload indicator
- Direct Injection input for various instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 Mohm
- Input transformer enclosed in MU-metal can
- Transformer-balanced, fully floating inputs and outputs
|Short Description||Two-channel valve preamp delivering state of the art sonic performance and lush vintage valve warmth|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products