UAD-2 Octo Core
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The UAD-2 OCTO Core DSP Accelerator is Universal Audio’s most powerful PCIe processing card, giving producers and engineers massive power for running award-winning UAD plug-ins on Mac or PC. In creating UAD-2 plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers - using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears - to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment.
The UAD-2 OCTO Core features eight SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis, giving your Mac or PC a significant boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
UAD-2 OCTO Core Key Features:
• Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC
• Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
• Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
• Includes “Analog Classics Plus” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
• Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interfaces
• Also available as UAD-2 OCTO Custom and UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate packages
Fully Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units, AAX and RTAS, the UAD-2 OCTO Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world’s finest audio plug-ins.
|Short Description||UA’s Flagship Eight-Processor DSP Accelerator, Offering Massive Horsepower for UAD Plug-Ins on Mac and PC.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Computer Connection||PCIe Card|
|Included Plugins||Analog Classics Plus Bundle|
- Related items / Alternative products